25 de novembro de 2009

10 things I hate about you poem

"I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boats, and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much, that it makes me sick, And even makes me rhime.
I hate the way you always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you not around, and the fact that you didn't call...
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
Not even close, Not even a little bit, Not even at all."

2 comentários:

Sandra disse...

Sinceramente, adorei de mais este post... Tá simplesmente fantástico...
E lembro-me do filme... É lindo...

Este teu blog é simplesmente fantástico...

Passa no meu... É recente mas espero que gostes...

Um grande beijo

Aprendiz de gente disse...

o que eu adoro este poema... minha nossa!!